From Springer Mountain Georgia to Mt. Katahdin Maine

Sunday, September 16, 2012

100 Mile Wilderness to Katahdin

Well gentle readers, this is it - the home stretch to Mt. Katahdin. I've been staying at Lakeshore House in Monson, Maine the past two nights and today we will head out into the 100 Mile Wilderness. I've got about 8 days of food on my back - the heaviest my pack has been. This has been an adventure of a lifetime and I'm so excited to achieve this dream. I'll continue to write summaries of my adventures in NH & Maine, but this likely will be the last post until I summit.

If you pray, pray for me. If you drink, raise a glass for me. Whatever you do - think of me and wish me good weather and no injuries for this last bit. Thank y'all so much for all the great support!

Here we go!!

*Daystar

No comments:

Post a Comment